Statistics DSBA 2019/2020
This page contains information about Statistics course at DSBA.
Actual syllabus can be found here.
Teachers and assistants
|Assistant||Anastasia Tabisheva||Igor Fedorov|
We use Telegram messenger to share files.
Link to course channel: 
|Date of lecture||Lecture|
Fall = 0.3 * FallMock + 0.6 * WinterExam + 0.1 * FallHomework
Spring = 0.15 * SpringMock + 0.4 * Final exam + 0.4 * UoL + 0.05 * SpringHomework
Final = 0.4 * Fall + 0.6 * Spring
All marks are out of 100 points.
- Home assignments and Quizzes
- FallMock (October Midterm)
- WinterExam (December Exam)
- SpringMock (spring)
- University of London exams (May Exam)
- FinalExam (June Exam).
- Homework submitted after the general deadline will not be accepted.
- The common mistakes made in the homework will be discussed during the seminars.
- Any fact of cheating or breach of academic integrity will result in receiving a "0" (zero) for this work.