Calculus 2 2019
This page contains useful links and materials for the course Calculus-2 in 2019 Fall term at Bachelor’s Programme 'HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Data Science and Business Analytics'. All files below are designed for studying during the term and are constantly updated. Syllabus can be found here.
Lecturers and teaching assistants
|Lecturer and instructor||Sergey M. Lytkin firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teacher assistant||Denis Surin email@example.com||Marat Saidov firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lecturer assistant||Anastasia Novichkova email@example.com|
||Sergey M. Lytkin||TBA||11.10.19 at 15:10|
||Marat Saidov||13:40 - 15:00|
Link to the course channel: 
The course grade formula is given by ROUND(MIN(0.4R + 0.2T + 0.2E + 0.2B + 0.2J, 10)), where
- R is the regular activity mark (includes quizzes, small tests, seminar baselines, homeworks);
- T is the midterm test mark;
- E is the exam mark;
- B is the total amount of bonus points;
- J is the total mark for the problems in Jupyter notebooks.
See syllabus for the details.
- Homework assignements and quizzes
- Midterm test
Current results can be found here.
- Homework assignments for group 181
- Homework assignments for group 182
- Jupyter notebook "Numeric Series"
- Bonus problems can be found in the lecture slides (marked as magenta blocks)
Homeworks can be passed in the written form to the teacher in class, or sent directly to the teacher assistant as photos or pdf files.
Bonus problems solutions can be passed to the instructor or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jupyter notebooks after completion should be sent to the lecturer assistant: email@example.com. Please comply with the following rules:
- do not erase any existing cells (but you can insert your own);
- if you are sending several files, pack them into a single archive file;
- use the format "TASK_DESCRIPTION_NAME_SURNAME_GROUP_VARIANT" as a name for your submission file (example: "Numeric_Series_Ivan_Petrov_181_1.ipynb").
HW6: 15.10.2019 12:10 MSK.
Jupyter notebook "Numeric Series": 05.10.2019 23:59 MSK.
Bonus problems from lectures 1-7: 27.10.19 23:59 MSK.
All bugs in lectures, seminars, homeworks, Jupyter notebooks can be reported here.