Calculus-2 DSBA 2020 (ПАД)
This page contains useful links and materials for the course Calculus-2 in 2020 Fall term at Bachelor’s Programme 'HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Data Science and Business Analytics'. All files below are designed for studying during the term and are constantly updated.
Lecturers, instuctors and teaching assistants
|Lecturer||Sergey M. Lytkin|
|Teacher instructor||Sergey M. Lytkin||Peter Kosenko|
|Teacher assistant||Korney Tomashchuk||Veronika Treumova||Raphaël Fesler|
|Lecturer assistant||Эмилия Шаймуратова|
Telegram chat: 
Course email: email@example.com
The course grade formula is given by ROUND(MIN(0.15Q + 0.25H + 0.2T + 0.2E + 0.2S + 0.15P, 10)), where
- Q is the total mark for quizzes in Yandex.Contest;
- H is the total mark for regular homeworks;
- T is the midterm test mark;
- E is the exam mark;
- S is the total seminar mark (includes seminar attendence and activity, bonus problems reports);
- P is the total mark for programming tasks (in Yandex.Contest and Jupyter Notebooks).
- Weekly quizzes are published in Yandex.Contest
- Homework assignements (usually one HW per 2-3 weeks)
- Midterm test
Form for registration: 
Week2 contest: 
Deadline: 19.09.20 23:59 MSK.
Duration: 2 hours.
Each bonus problem can be taken by at most one student in a group. Bonus points can be earned after reporting the solution in class (at the end of the seminar or during the special class for bonus reports; reports are no longer than 10 minutes). Please inform your teacher instructor about the problem you've chosen, and make sure this problem is assigned to you in the table.